- Rolling experiments
- Annealing experiments and texture investigation
- Thermo physical studies
- Mechanical testing (cooperation with IfU Stuttgart)
- Modeling of deformation and recrystallization texture (cooperation with A3)
- Simulation of deformation and recrystallization textures: texture based models, phase field method
- Phase field method (cooperation with A3)
- Coupling of texture based models with finite element method
- Identification of material behavior for the simulation of the cold- rolling process by using finite element method (FEM) for the determination of texture evolution and the resulting macroscopic properties.
- The state variables of the cold-rolling simulation are used as the input parameters for the subsequent simulation of heat treatment in A3 project.
- Development of different experimental methods to analyze recrystallization mechanism during the annealing process. Further simulation should use those parameters to optimize the heat treatment process.