- Cold rolling simulations of Pierre Bienger with the finite element method and a crystal plasticity model deliver the data to create a subgrain structure.
- Nuclei of the subgrain structure are identified by comparing experimental pole figures with the pole figure of a nucleation threshold.
- The driving force for nuclei growth is the stored energy, which is introduced during cold rolling.
- The virtual process chain of cold rolling an annealing in cooperation with Simone Schendel and Pierre Bienger has been established, such that a dataflow between the processes and methods exists.
- Orientations selection during recrystallization is simulated with the developed nucleation model.
- The phase-field model is extend with an additional driving force to simulate recrystallisation and recovery processes.