The first project phase considers the simulation of forming of an austenitic device by texture based models and by use of nonlinear models for the homogenization. In the second phase of this project, models describing the phasetransformation during quenching are integrated. Altogether, the following steps are necessary:
- Formulation of a two-scaled crystal plasticity model with a homogenization method of the Hashin Shtrikman type
- Formulation of the Johnson-Mehl-Avrami model and Koistinen-Marburger model
- Parameteridentification for presshardenable steel
- Simulation of hot forming
- Continous simulation of hot stamping
|So far, the nonlinear homogenization method of the Hashin-Shtrikman type is formulated and implemented into the commercial FE-solver Abaqus. Some computations and parameter studies have been accomplished for a microstructure composed of two homogenous, isotropic and ductile phases.|
Furthermore, first approches to decribe the decomposition of the austenitic phase in ferrite, pearlite and martensite have been investigated. The thermo-mechanical coupling is invastigated at first for an one dimensional problem with a linear homogenization method.